Conceptions was born of a desire to offer holistic, family-centered care to people wishing to create or expand their families. We had long believed that people birthed better at home or in familiar, home-like surroundings, and thought that the same must be true for conceiving.
We specialize in working with the LGBTQ community, though we are glad to serve anyone who is planning to conceive using alternative methods. We have worked with: queer, lesbian, transgender, gay, heterosexual, polyamorous, single women, older women, co-parents, group, bisexual and many others. We are culturally sensitive and provide individualized care surrounding your fertility and conception.
What We Offer
At Conceptions, we offer a wide range of holistic fertility services. This includes:
- Preconception Counseling
- Fertility Chart Review
- Counseling on enhancing fertility
- Intracervical Inseminations (ICIs)
- Intrauterine Inseminations (IUIs)
- Well-woman exams
- Pap smears
- Physical exams
- Queer Family Childbirth Education
- Miscarriage support
- Referrals to Community Resources
- Option of continuing Prenatal Care and Birth with Alma